- Editor's pick Excursion for Cozumel!
- Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence: 2013 to 2018!
- English speaking and certified snorkel guides, crew and captain, and instructions provided!
- Snorkel set including varied sized fins, sanitized snorkel, silicone mask, and vest!
- Includes open bar and freshly made snacks!
- Award-winning crew and safety record!
This is the "FE" catamaran shore excursion you have heard about (NOT available through the cruise lines!); enjoy a relaxing, fun day aboard the 28-passenger 'Fe' catamaran.
Please note for those guests on ships arriving after 1:00 PM local time or on ships staying in port late, please see our Cozumel Catamaran Sunset Sail and Snorkel Excursion for the same great fun and snorkeling! (This Cozumel Catamaran Excursion is also available as a Private Catamaran Charter Excursion for parties/groups of up to 28 passengers and different duration options and pricing.
For the Catamaran Sail and Snorkel Excursion your meeting location is just a 3 minute taxi ride away from Puerta Maya and International Pier (SSA) or a 5 minute taxi ride away from Punta Langosta downtown. All necessary details will be printed on your Electronic Shore Excursion Ticket.
- Certified English speaking Catamaran Cruise Excursion staff and snorkel guides of the famous FE Catamaran Cozumel
- Snorkel set including: Varied sized fins, sanitized snorkel, silicone mask, and vest
- Complete snorkeling instructions
- Two reef snorkeling with special snorkeling ladder
- Open bar (soft drinks, bottled water, Corona Beer, Rum Punch, Rum and Coke, Tequila Sunrise, Tequila shots and tasty Margaritas)
- Snack of fresh fruit and housemade Guacamole with chips
- Music (CD, ipod & Aux input, please bring your Aux cable)
- Marine Park fee and docking fees
- Stand up bathroom and cabin on the "FE" Catamaran
- Bathroom available on board.
- We suggest you wear your swimsuit under light clothes and sandals or water shoes.
- Bring along your towel, a change of clothes, sun protection, cash for your balance payment, transportation, tips, etc.
- Some restrictions for water sports may apply to pregnant women and those guests with high blood pressure, asthma, diabetes and/or similar. Please consult a medical professional for more information about safe participation in this activity.
- People under the influence of drugs, alcohol or similar substances that may prevent safe enjoyment, are not allowed to participate in water sports actives for their own safety.
- This excursion is not allowed for guests with limited mobility.
- The minimum age for snorkeling is 5 years old. Children must be attended by a parent or guardian at all times and cannot be left unattended on the boat.
- The minimum age for alcohol consumption is 18 years old.
Q. What happens if I miss my excursion departure because the ship arrives late?
A. You may can be rescheduled, just proceed to the meeting site or call us on the hotline number.
Q. Is the Catamaran Sail and Snorkel Excursion cancelled if it is raining?
A. The Cozumel Catamaran Sail and Snorkel Excursion can be operated in rain or shine, however it is the local operator who will decide if the excursion may be cancelled due to safety reasons.
Q. May I bring my camera on board the catamaran?
A. Yes, there will be plenty photo opportunities during the excursion.
Q. Can I bring my own snorkel equipment?
A. Yes, absolutely. Even though we provide all equipment on the boat, you are free to bring along your own.
Q. How deep is the water where we will be snorkeling on this Catamaran sail and snorkel excursion in Cozumel?
A. The depth of the reefs on this snorkel excursion is between 15ft to 25ft.
For the Best Cozumel Catamaran Sail and Snorkel Excursion, we issue full refund for your deposit or full payment to us if:
- Canceled by client prior to excursion date with a minimum of 48 hours prior notice by email to: email@example.com. For cancellation reasons below, you must contact us via email within 14 days after your excursion:
- Your ship arrives into port late and you cannot make it in time to the meeting location (we will verify with the tour operator).
- Your ship skips/misses the port.
- Weather conditions or equipment failure prevents the operator from running the excursion.
- A medical problem prevents you from safely participating in the excursion (we will verify with the excursion operator or guest may send doctor's note). This applies to individuals only and not the remainder of the group.
- Cancellations/deposit refund requests that do not comply with the above may not be subject to refund.
- Refunds may be subject to a service charge fee as determined by the payment processor, please refer to Terms and Conditions for more information.